Wednesday, August 01, 2007

I'm tired, no I'm tired

I called Jonathan while he was on his way home from work tonight and told him that I needed him to be in charge of dinner. I started having night sickness again and couldn't bare the thought of cooking. He said no problem. When he got here he told me that he didn't feel very well either and had a really long day, so we had cereal. It was very good btw.

I fell asleep on the bed after eating and about an hour later Jonathan came in and said that he was going to bed too. Well that would have been no problem if we didn't have an 8 year old, but someone has to get him to bed. So Jonathan and I were arguing about who was more tired and needed to go to bed the most. Of course he said that I should since I am pregnant, but I am stubborn and made him go to bed since he had been at work all day. Man we are old!

We did take my first belly shot tonight, but I still can't find our camera cord. As soon as I do, I will post it.

8 comments:

Chris said...

You need to learn how to play rock, paper, scissors. It literally saved my marriage.

Karen said...

That's funny. I fell asleep at 8:45, and I'm just now moving to the bed. I'm not pregnant, just tired.

So, you couldn't "bare" the thought of cooking? I'm sure Jonathan would have liked to have seen you "bare" ;-)

Scott said...

No Honey, that's how they got in this predicament in the first place.

Rebecca said...

LOL! Scott you commented on my blog. :)

Amanda said...

Better find that camera cord soon! We all anxious to see you!

That is the part (one of them anyway) that scares me about having kids...

Chris said...

Oh my! Karen has gotten quite wild now that she is a married woman.

Rebecca said...

Yes she has always had that wild side about her, she just hides it very well.

Sendy said...

We hear ya on that tired bit!