Sunday, August 19, 2007

Pictures

Since I haven't been able to load my pictures in a while, I thought I would take this opportunity to show you some pictures.

The first one is a picture of Bryan after his awards ceremony at school. Jonathan and I were not able to make it because of work so we took pictures when we got home. I think he looks so cute!


Next is another awards ceremony that we missed...baseball. The coach left a message on Jonathan's phone about the time and date. It was a Saturday and Jonathan's voicemail was messed up and he didn't get the message until Monday. Bryan took it very well, but I felt bad for him



Here is a picture of Jonathan and his sister at her graduation last weekend. Shara graduated from Virginia College at Austin with a degree in Sonography.



And last, but not least. Jonathan had his friends up from Austin one night for a James Bond-a-thon. They attempted to make martinis and took some staged pictures to be like the great James Bond. Notice that I am the sexy female holding the gun (Jonathan spray painted one of Bryan's water guns).

5 comments:

Karen said...

That James Bond-A-Thon is hilarious!

Amanda said...

Those were great! Thanks for sharing!

Karen said...

I think it's hilarious that all these guys were willing to put on a tie just for fun!

Chris said...

The one in the middle needs a little more cleavage. The one on the left is the winner! Fun!

Kimberley said...

Nice Dad....Looks like fun.