Friday, August 17, 2007

He found it!


Jonathan found the camera cord last weekend. As most of you know I cannot find anything even if it is right in front of me. He found it in about 5 minutes. So here is a picture of me at 14 weeks. I put on the maternity clothes b/c they made me look a little more pregnant. As you can see I was very sunburned. I took Bryan swimming and completely forgot to put sunscreen on my face. At least he had it on his face and I wasn't a bad mom!

I had my 16 week appt. Wednesday and we got to hear the heartbeat again, it was cool. He said everything looks good. He reviewed my blood work and said that somehow I missed my rubella/measles vaccination, weird. I don't know how I got to go to school. He said he would give it to me as soon as I deliver so that I don't have to worry about it. I hope all is well with all of you!

4 comments:

Karen said...

I can almost see a bump! It shows nicely if you scroll down the page where the belly is just cut off.

Amanda said...

Glad you can share pictures now! Keep taking those side view ones. It is so neat to see the progress.

Anonymous said...

It's not that you missed that vaccine as a kid. It's just that your body didn't develop an immunity to Rubella from it. Happens to lots of people. Hopefully, your body will develop an immunity after you get the vaccine postpartum.
--jen joyner :-)

Chris said...

You look fabulous.