Tuesday, August 14, 2007

A Little Disturbing

Sunday night Jonathan went out with some guy friends. They went to their favorite restaurant, Bush's and then went to see Transformers. They had a great time and I fell asleep before he got home that night. I woke up to him saying, "Wow you sleep hard!" I was a little confused and asked him what he was talking about. He said that he rang the doorbell about 10 times and knocked on the bedroom window so that I would let him in (he didn't have his keys with him). But I didn't budge. He had to call Tim to bring over his spare key to our house so that he could get in. Crazy huh? Usually I am not a very sound sleeper, but I guess I have been extra tired lately. I'm glad he wasn't a burler or something, I probably would have woken up after it was too late.

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow! That is heavy sleeping!

When do you start back to school?

Karen said...

Wow, you even slept through banging on the window? That would freak me out.

Rebecca said...

Yes I think it would have really freaked me out if I had woken up to the banging, so maybe it is for the best.

I start back to school on Monday, yuck!

Sendy said...

Wow! That is a little frightening! You will probably start to feel a little more energy as the second trimester starts to settle in. I like to call that one the "honeymoon stage!"

Anonymous said...

Apparently not only are you pregnant but it is also making you partially deaf! Or could it have been too much weekend partying? I think you were just so tired from raising three kids all last week -- remember that God actually tries to space them out. But maybe your recent kids watching was good practice for the twins who will being coming during your next pregnancy!!

Chris (Oldest Dad Tome)

Chris said...

You have to watch out for those burlers. They might burl you. You might consider getting a burler alarm.

Rebecca said...

LOL! Chris I can always count on you for a laugh.