Tuesday, July 03, 2007

So Cute!

Jonathan and Bryan REALLY needed a haircut. So we went to Wal-Mart last night after dinner to get their haircut. I've tried other places to get Bryan's haircut and they charge $13 and only cut off his side burns. I wouldn't get my haircut at Wal-Mart, but the boys don't mind.

So anyway we get their haircut and then come home. Bryan says, "I think someone needs a haircut!" We said, "Who?" He said, "My animals, can I borrow your 'real' scissors?" So I got my hair clipper set out and let him go to town. He only pretended with the clippers, but he must have been occupied for about an hour. He put his animals on the kitchen chair and wrapped a towel around them. He made good money too, $30 in tips! Maybe I should switch jobs.

I couldn't take a picture because he gets embarrased if he realizes other people know that he's pretending. You'll just have to imagine a picture.

1 comment:

Karen said...

You could have taken pictures of the boys' haircuts.