Monday, July 30, 2007

I have a bump

So I have officially outgrown my first pair of pants. It is not cotton and has no stretch so I'm not surprised that I have outgrown them. All of my other pants fit me fine because my bump is very small. I'm not looking forward to the part where my back hurts, but I do want to "look" pregnant.

Bryan has become very protective of me since I am pregnant. He tells me that I shouldn't carry stuff and when I do he says that he will remind me when the baby is "messed up" that I carried whatever it was.

The other day I was making chocolate chip cookies and as most of you know, I love to eat the dough! Well because of the raw eggs, I am not supposed to. I was telling Bryan how much I wished I could eat some dough and he said, "Why don't you just call the doctor and tell him that you don't want to be pregnant anymore. Then you could throw up the baby and the he (the doctor) could put the baby in Jonathan's stomach!" LOL!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Yay for a bump! Bryan's ideas are crazy.

Sendy said...

A bump is so fun! All the great things of pregnancy are on their way! My "bump" is quite a bit more noticable and it grew pretty fast. Just wait, one day you might wake up and not be able to see your feet any more! Brian is quite the funny little guy. I love to read the stories you tell.

Sendy said...

Oh, and soon, you'll start to feel those wonderful little bumps inside and eventually see the bumps poking out of "the bump" now and then. Last night, our little boy kicked really hard and I saw it through the blanket! Ahh!