Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Wow!

We are in a little dinner club with some friends of ours. Every Tuesday night we get together with them and we take turns cooking. So I know that I only have to cook every 3rd Tuesday. We were supposed to go to Steve's house last night for dinner, but I was having a little morning sickness in the evening. I decided that I didn't feel like going so Jonathan said he would fix me something to eat before he left. I was really craving some steamed veggies and grilled fish. We didn't have any fish to cook so he made me some grilled chicken and steamed carrots and broccoli. It was delicious. I was so impressed with his cooking skills. The chicken was juicy and seasoned perfectly. I was so proud that I had to take a picture of his cooking. It looks like a restaurant doesn't it?

Update, I can't find my camera cord so I won't be able to post a picture.

1 comment:

April said...

What a sweet husband! I'm sorry you have been feeling sick. I know it isn't fun, but hopefully it will be over soon!