Thursday, July 19, 2007

Happy Anniversary!



Jonathan and I got married in December, but since I will be as big as a house by then, we went to celebrate our anniversary this past weekend. We wanted to go to a bed and breakfast since we had never been to one. I found one in San Antonio that looked really nice so we made a reservation. We made our way down to Austin where we dropped Bryan off with Jonathan's parents (thanks Chris and Pam!) then we headed down to San Antonio.

We were going to out for a nice dinner, but the only thing that I could think about eating was tuna. I usually don't even really like tuna, but we made our way to Subway where we had a very romantic sandwich with some chips.

We slept in on Saturday morning. They brought coffee and breakfast to our door. The breakfast was beautiful, delicious and even included dessert. It is called the Inn at Craig's Place and I highly recommend this bed and breakfast if you are ever in the San Antonio area.

Then we headed down to the riverwalk. I go there every year for my music convention, but Jonathan had never really been on the riverwalk so we had to enjoy the sights. We ate, walked, saw a movie at the imax and then I took him to my favorite jazz club, The Landing. He loved it!


We had a great weekend and it was a good recharge for us. We have been running like crazy and hadn't gotten to talk a whole lot lately. It was nice to have no responsibilities and get to relax!

6 comments:

Karen said...

That looks like a neat place. Is it okay to eat tuna when you're pregnant?

Rebecca said...

I looked on line and you are supposed to limit yourself to 6 oz. a day. So I won't eat anymore.

Amanda said...

Wow! That's awesome! I'm so glad you guys were able to do that! I will have to keep that B&B in mind. We stayed at one on our honeymoon...can't remember the name now...it was on Broadway. Anyway, I love San Antonio!

Sendy said...

What a wonderful anniversary! So glad that you were able to go.
Love the pictures, you are so good at getting them scanned in and posted.
Love you!

Rebecca said...

Actually Sendy I must admit that I forgot our camera on our trip. I downloaded these from their websites.

Chris said...

Fun! I am glad you had a good time! Do you think I could go with you guys on your next anniversary?