Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Good Weekend

We went to Dallas this weekend to visit my sister, Karen and her husband, Scott. We had a really good time. Friday night we got there late so we talked a little and then watched a movie on their big screen projector. It was a good movie, but I can't tell you what it was called because I feel asleep about 20 minutes into the movie. Jonathan was the only one who made it all the way through, I guess we are definitely old!

Saturday I wanted to sleep late, but my eating alarm wakes me up at 7 to eat every morning. I guess I should be glad that my baby is already on a schedule :). So I went downtown to the lab with Karen. She had to finish up some stuff that she hadn't gotten done the day before so I sat there like a little kid and asked her about everything that she was doing. She was very patient and explained everything, but I must admit I did not understand most of it. I did get that this one chemical kept things from bonding and man did it stink.

Then we went home and fixed lunch. Karen and I took a small nap and the boys headed out to Fry's (something they do every time they are together). Karen and I went to Babies R Us to look around because I hadn't gotten a chance to show her what we have picked out. It was fun!

Then we went to Chuck E Cheese for dinner. We had planned to take Bryan to Six Flags but we had to cancel because of the rain. Bryan shared his tokens with all of us and we all had fun playing the games. It was definitely a good weekend. I always wish that I lived closer to Karen and Scott.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm so glad you had a good time!

Chris said...

If it stinks bad enough, maybe you should just let the stuff bond?