Friday, June 29, 2007

Who knew?


Who knew that pregnancy would make me not want to drink water. I have an unquenchable thirst, but water makes me a little woozy. I know I should be drinking a lot of it, but it just rubs me the wrong way. I got some flavored water the other day and it was awesome, but it had splenda and I'm not supposed to have splenda--too many rules!

I have been a little emotional lately. Sometimes when I'm hungry I cry. The other day Jonathan called on his way home from work to see if I needed anything, isn't he sweet? Anyway I told him I would like some gatorade, but that he didn't need to get dinner and we would just eat something here. Well about 5 minutes later I got really hungry and called him back and tearfully said, "Will you get me some chicken?" He was already in the driveway at this point so he turned around and got chicken. I cried the whole time I ate it, but once I was full the tears stopped. Weird huh?

I found a crib online that we are going to buy, I am so excited! I'm gonna go and get it next week. I can't wait until we know if it is a boy or a girl so we can start buying other stuff.

7 comments:

Chris said...

Sometimes a girl just needs her chicken.

P.S. That Jonathan seems like a good guy.

Rebecca said...

Yeah I think I'll keep him around.

April said...

Hey Rebecca, it's good to know that I'm not the only one with weird things going on with my appetite. I have been able to drink water, but eating has been really hard for me. Nothing really sounds good to me (except maybe junk food) and I'm trying to eat healthy but it has been so hard! Hang in there!

Amanda said...

I love reading your funny pregnancy stories!

How are you guys doing other wise? By the way, are you going back to work next year?

love ya and miss ya!

Kimberley said...

Seeing this and the quesadilla story, I noticed you are starting to sound an awful lot like me and marj ;)

April said...

Congrats on the baby! When are you due?

Sendy said...

Hi Rebecca,
I understand the hormones! We sure do miss Bush's! The only chicken places here in town are Popeye's and KFC. Those are not the favorites for sure. It's funny reading about your experiences. Thanks for sharing!