Thursday, June 28, 2007

Yummy!


Bryan and I went to get a doughnut after his therapy this morning. We were on the other side of town from our house so we decided to give Round Rock Doughnuts a try. I used to have their doughnuts in high school when I lived in Austin. I remember they were always very sweet and melted in your mouth. They had chocolate glazed so Bryan was happy and they had an apple fritter for me. I grew up on Dunkin Doughnuts apple fritters, man they were good. This one was as close as I have had in years. It actually had big chunks of apples!

Bryan had his birthmark removed on Monday. I took him to a plastic surgeon about a month ago and he suggested that we just do it in the office, it was quicker and less trouble. I agreed and then went home to tell Jonathan about the appt. He pointed out that doing it in the office was not a good idea (I usually have to hold him down to get a shot)! So I called the office back and they scheduled minor surgery. Bryan was so brave. They were very kid friendly. He got to watch cable while he was waiting, they brought him his very own teddy bear to keep and they were all very reasurring that he wouldn't feel anything. He blew up a balloon to fall asleep and then they put in the IV, genius! He still has a bandage strip on it so I haven't gotten to really look at it yet, but it should come off by next week.

I will write more later about my weird appetite. I hope all of you are doing well.

No comments: