Friday, June 01, 2007

Hormones!


I have been waiting for the first outburst of hormones and it finally came last night. I picked up Jonathan from work and we stopped at Taco Bell on the way home. I have been really wanting chicken quesadillas lately. So that is what Jonathan got for me. When we got home, I sat down to eat and Jonathan said, "What's wrong." I looked at him and tearfully said, "It doesn't have any chicken." I knew it was the hormones crying, but I just couldn't stop myself.

I went to my ob nurse visit today, I still haven't gotten to see the doctor, anyway, she said that I have to take only mildy warm showers because I might hurt the baby. What a bummer, I love hot showers! Jonathan said he is going to turn the water down to prevent any temptation.

6 comments:

Gina said...

That's hilarious...not because I want you to cry, but because I have been there too!
I would wake up at 4:00 AM wanting sausage with Carlee!! I couldn't get back to sleep until I had sausage! I kept thinking "can it be a less smelly meat kid??"
Anyhow, good luck. If you are already 6 weeks this part will be over quickly. The 2nd trimester isn't as bad.
Congrats!!
Gina

Rebecca said...

Thanks for the encouragement! I have been enjoying the extra sleep that I seem to need.

Chris said...

What?!? You wanted chicken with your chicken quesedillas? That is strange!

Rebecca said...

I know I have very high expectations of Taco Bell.

April said...

Hi Rebecca! I just found your blog and I am so glad that I did! I just found out that I'm pregnant too! You can read my blog to see what I have been up to lately as well! I'm glad you are doing well.

Karen said...

LOL Chris!