Friday, June 08, 2007

Enjoying the Summer

Well it has been very uneventful so far, but I am enjoying my summer. I have been sleeping about a half an hour in the morning and an hour and a half in the afternoon. But I have an excuse right? Every evening when Jonathan gets home I go over the list of things that I really did get done, even if they are small. I guess I feel that I have to prove myself since I have been home all day and he has been working. His response is always, "Your job is to make our baby, I don't care if you watch TV and sleep all day." Isn't he a sweet husband? But I'm sure I will continue to try and "prove" myself anyway.

We are getting cable today. The cable guy is here. We went with dish network becuase it is only $25 for 2 years! We get 100 channels and two DVR's. The set-up is free and so is all of the equipment. Jonathan and I talked about the threat that cable brings though-more time in front of the TV. We both agreed to make it a priority not to veg out every night. I think we will do okay.

Bryan had to watch the cable guy as he put the dish on the house. Then he got a duffle bag and began collecting tools around the house to make a tool bag like the guy. He just came in and said that he fixed his desk and it works a lot better now. How cute. Oh and one more cute thing, he has started sleeping in flannel pants with no shirt like Jonathan. :)

2 comments:

Chris said...

I can't believe there are no pictures on here from the James Bond party, but from what I hear of the male to female ratio of said party, perhaps that is understandable?

I promise to reveal no more secrets if I can get an invite to next years James Bond party?

P.S. Or maybe I can come up and just watch the TV since you all will not be using it much?

JAPierce said...

Another friend of mine was super sleepy in the first trimester. That baby is working hard to grow! Love ya!