Wednesday, August 02, 2006

A new way to mail letters!

Last week Bryan wrote a letter to his mommy. It was very sweet. He asked Jonathan for an envelope to put it in. When he had it all sealed he said, "Becca can you mail this to my Mommy with your computer." I guess he thought that I could somehow insert it in my computer and it would become email.

Then yesterday we had a letter to mail and just for fun I asked Bryan to go and mail it for us at the post office. He took the letter ready to do the job. He walked into the living room and asked, "You mean Jonathan's office?" We laughed and agreed. Then he got in the office and said, "I don't know how to mail it."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I love the way kids minds work!
Rebecca, you have been tagged! Go to this blog post for more details:
http://4-leaf-clover2000.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!A719EB603BFD4FBA!1012.entry
It is short and so fun! Only 6 questions, so play if you want to!
(I know you have been tagged before but this one is a little different)