Monday, August 07, 2006

I've been tagged.

My friend Sendy tagged me. I don't know how to link to her blog on my post, but her blog is linked to your right.

5 Things in my freezer:
1. Shredded cheese
2. Frozen bananas
3. Chicken nuggets
4. Hamburger patties (not for me)
5. Ice

5 Things in my closet:
1. Coats because we have no coat closet
2. Lots of bags to pack with
3. Belts
4. Lots of shoes
5. Jonathan's collections of caps

5 Things in my vehicle:
1. Cd's
2. Pen
3. Bryan's ballcap
4. Dish towels (I don't know where they came from)
5. Some trash that I need to clean out

5 Things in my purse:
1. Wallet
2. Cell phone
3. Hair clip
4. Pens
5. Makeup

5 Things on my desk:
1. A to-do list
2. A picture of Jonathan and I
3. Lots of pens and markers
4. Some foam
5. An apple for the teacher, don't worry its made of porcelain

5 Favorite movies:
1. How to Loose a Guy in 10 Days
2. Return to Me
3. While You Were Sleeping
4. Runaway Bride
5. Hitch

7 comments:

Karen said...

Foam!? What for?

Rebecca said...

I knew that the foam might bring questions. It is for little circles that I put on my floor so that the kids know where to sit. Nothing exciting.

Anonymous said...

Wow, we have a lot of the same movies! We really should get together and have a girl movie watching party!! The only one I don't know is "Hitch", but I'm open to new favorites! :)

Rebecca said...

Yes I would love to have a girls night Amanda, or any night seeing you again would be fine.

Rebecca said...

Hi Brandon,
I just wrote you back and I am going to check your blog. You have been tagged to answer these questions.

Chris said...

It is too bad your foam is not more exciting. Maybe someday?

P.S. Are those hamburgers for me when I visit?

Rebecca said...

Yes, when are you coming to visit?