Sunday, August 20, 2006

Dessert

Well for those of you who have been waiting patiently for my new cookie recipe, here it is!

Peanut butter chocolate chip cookies

1 C. margarine
1 C. p.b.
1 C. sugar
1 C. brown sugar
2 eggs
2 C. flour
1 tsp. baking soda
2 C. chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 325 degrees. In a large bowl beat margarine, p.b., and sugars. Add eggs and beat again. In a small bowl, combine flour and soda, set aside. Gradually mix in dry ingredients and beat. Bake 15 minutes.

I made a half a batch yesterday because a whole batch makes about 5 dozen, depending on the size of the cookies. But I only got one out of the whole batch! And by the way, don't skimp on the chocolate chips, they won't be as good. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Chris said...

I suggest you make a whole batch next time and give me the extras. :)

Skimp on the chocolate chips! I can not imagine anyone doing such a thing!

Congrats on getting your blog fixed!

Sarah said...

are they chewy or crunchy?