Thursday, July 03, 2008

Who else?

Well this is another post about Kylee. She has become quite mobile and she really will not sit still. She thinks that she can sit up and walk and gets very agitated when she discovers that her body is not as ready as she thinks it is. She had some peas and loved them. She still cries when it is all gone, or she might be crying because she is such a mess. We try to keep her hands away from the spoon, but then she sticks them in her mouth and then there is no hope!


I put her in the laundry basket the other day. It is perfect. She can sit up and play without me sitting behind her and she can still reach her toys. I have also started putting her in the sink while I get ready in the mornings. She loves it because she can grab everything on the counter and sit up like a big girl.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Hey wait a minute...Gracyn and Kylee must be hanging out in the nursery together b/c I swear that Gracie does the EXACT same thing with her fingers during eating.

Hmmmm....I think they'r exchanging tricks already! I hope they will be sweet friends as the years go by :)

Karen said...

She still looks like Jonathan, but I recognize you as a baby in her face in that first shot.

kristi@ishouldbemoppingthefloor said...

Kylee is growing up so fast! My boys were laundry basket babies, too!