Friday, July 25, 2008

Party weekend

Last weekend we had my parent's 50th anniversary party. It was a very busy weekend, but it was a big hit. My sisters and I made up a song in tribute to their marriage. I have it on video, but I'm not sure how to upload it. Maybe I will figure it out soon.

After the party we headed over to Jonathan's parent's house and met up with some of our cousins. They have a little boy that is exactly a month younger than Kylee. His name is Jackson and he is a sweetie. I quickly figured out that he was a cuddler and I enjoyed that since Kylee never wants to cuddle. Here are a couple of picture of them together.





Sunday night two of my sisters and their kiddos came up to have a slumber party. The three little ones enjoyed a bath together, aren't they cute?



And one last picture: Kylee was done eating her sweet potatoes so I let her play with her sweet potatoes. She had fun!

1 comment:

kristi@ishouldbemoppingthefloor said...

Congrats to your parents! What a special time for your family. Loved seeing the pics of Jama and Mike and their little guy. She needs a blog!