Tuesday, July 01, 2008

She bit me!

Last night I was feeding Kylee at the dinner table while I was eating and I guess she didn't feel that I was giving her enough attention b/c she bit me! I screeched and said "Ow!" She thought that was funny b/c she looked at me and smiled. I gave her one more chance and she did it again so I decided that the feeding was over.

That night I was nursing her to sleep and she bit me one more time. I gave her the benefit of nighttime and let her finish her feeding. Thank goodness she doesn't have any teeth :)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ah, welcome to the bitten Mommy club! It's definitely worse when those toothies come in though! That's when I got more serious about "explaining" to her that we don't bite! Good luck!

Becky said...

Crossing my fingers we don't join the "BITTEN MOMMY CLUB" HA!