Thursday, July 31, 2008

My friend Amanda put this on her blog and tagged me to do the same. Enjoy!

ABC’s

A. Attached or Single? Attached

B. Best Friend? My hubbie Jonathan

C. Cake or Pie? both, cake-definitely chocolate, pie-always apple

D. Day of choice? Friday b/c I know that we will get to be with Jonathan

E. Essential item? laptop

F. Favorite color? Purple

G. Gummy bears or worms? Neither unless they have the sour patch coating

H. Home town? Austin, TX, but Belton has grown on me

I. Favorite indulgence? Movie popcorn with lots of butter. Sometimes I just buy it even if we aren't going to the movies.

J. January or July? January-its not so hot

K. Kids? 1 sweet girl and 1 sweet boy

L. Life isn’t complete without? family

M. Marriage date? December 18, 2000

N. Number of brothers and sisters? 3 sisters

O. Oranges or Apples? Apples, but I'd rather have a bannana

P. Phobias? Being in small spaces and mice

Q. Quotes? "Life is not the amount of breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away"

R. Reasons to smile? My beautiful daughter's face anytime I get her out of her crib, my relationship with Jesus

S. Season of choice? Winter, there's something special about bundling up and seeing your breath in the cold

T. Tag 4 people: Chris, Karianne, Karen, Ruth Ann

U. Unknown fact about me? I am incredibly uncomfortable in big groups of people

V. Vegetable? green beans, but only Del Monte

W. Worst habit? Letting my house get messy and then being frustrated b/c it is

X. Xray or ultrasound? Ultrasound - its the moment when you know there really is a life inside of you

Y. Your favorite food? Waffles/pancakes

Z. Zodiac sign - Scorpio, I had to look it up :)

No comments: