Saturday, July 16, 2005

I Love My Husband!!!

Well I just got home from a grueling week at my class. I decided on my way home that the house would not be clean because Jonathan has had a very busy week. I have found that if I don't plan on stuff like that, I am not disappointed. Well as I walk in the living room and dining room they are spotless!! Then I decided to go up to bed for some much needed sleep and I walked in the bedroom and it is cleaner than it has ever been. He even straightened the closet and we can see the floor!!!

Plus on top of that he is working extra hours for the next couple of months to save for our new house. I am blessed.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You ARE blessed!! So will you still be going to class for a couple more weeks?

Ginger said...

Isn't it grand when they do something so simple that means so much?

Rebecca said...

Ginger,
You are right. It is the little things and sometimes we lose sight of that.

Ruth Ann,
Yes I have class until July 29th, on which I graduate with my full certification!! I was going to try and stay there over the weekend, but I needed to get away.

Karen said...

Go Jonathan! I think you should keep him.

Amy said...

I second Karen. Keep him.

Anonymous said...

I think you both are blessed. You compliment each other so well. I didn't think Jonathan was taking notes on how to clean when he was home. I'm glad he did. He's pretty neat.
I'm glad you can relax at home this weekend. We think it's great that you are getting all these hours. Love to you both.

Karen said...

Well, hello, Pam. Welcome to the blog world.

Chris said...

How do you know it was Jonathan? I understand Jonathan's girlfriend is like a total neat freak! Maybe it was her?

Anonymous said...

This blogging thing is fun!
Jonathan is very systematic. If he had a girlfriend, he would have to teach her how to clean! Nobody cleans the way he does. Anyway, Rebecca's the only girl for him, he told me so.

What's a HTML tag?

Chris said...

I know what you mean. Becca is the only girl for me, too.

I wonder how much he would charge to do our house?

HTML tags are codes you can insert into your comment to make comments appear differently. For examble here is bold!

They do not tell you how to turn it off though. To turn it off you have to use the same tag, except that you have to put a slash (the one below the ?) right before the letter. Sorry, I had to describe it, instead of show you, but it would think that it was an HTML code if I did.