Sunday, July 24, 2005

Emmy

One day during our 5 minute restroom break everyone was looking at my cute screensaver with all of my nieces and nephews. We started talking about cute things that kids say and I of course had lots of things to contribute. Well I told them about my little niece, Emmy. When you ask her a question and she is not sure of the answer or she's not ready to complete a task, she will reply, "Two minutes!"

So the other day one of my classmates was presenting a lesson and the professor stopped him and started to give corrections, it was a lot to take in for him so he looked up and replied, "Two minutes!"

And yes I know I should be at church, Jonathan and I decided to have a devo at home so I could get some sleep.

4 comments:

Karen said...

I may have to use that two at some point when talking with my professor. Ah, the lessons from a two-year-old.

Chris said...

That little Emily sounds really cute.

Ah the home devo. Will have to give it a try.

He my work is having Oracle Night at the RR Express on the 27th and I decided to take all of the guys. Does Jon want to go?

Karen said...

Two was on my mind, my first comment should have said "too."

Chris said...

A too-year old? Is that someone who is also a year old?