Thursday, February 19, 2009

Pigtails

I took these pictures for my mom (she bought this precious outfit for Kylee's b-day). I attempted to put Kylee's hair in pigtails today. The picture that you see is the third time that I had to redo. Kylee was less cooperative each time (they did look better this morning). But anyway my mom said that they are only called pigtails if they are braided. Is that true? I call them pigtails if there are two and a ponytail if there is one. Leave your comments :)

Brother's room has been closed off since his last home visit. He is coming home tomorrow so I went in there to tidy up. Kylee wanted to explore everything!




5 comments:

Unknown said...

SUPER cute pigtails. :) I would call them pigtails myself, but I remember when I was a kid we either called them pigtails or dog-ears and maybe one was braided and the other not, I'm not sure.

Karianne said...

How adorable! I agree, they are called pigtails. I've never heard of making a distinction when they are braided, but I could see only calling them that if they are curly. Anyhow, I call them pigtails regardless. And just one is a ponytail, like you said. Either way, she's still adorable.

Becky said...

YOU are right, they are called pigtails. Braids are just braids and one tail is a ponytail!


So you can officially tease your Mom with a good old fashion,
"Nee-NER, Nee-NER, Nee-NER!!!"

HUGS!!!

Jennifer said...

My vote is pigtails for two. Never heard the distinction with braiding or not. One is ponytail. I'm with you on this one, too.

I can't work those rubberbands in Abriella's hair. I've tried, but it's a failure every time. I think I need lessons!

Chris said...

She is cute with pigtails!