Thursday, February 12, 2009

Great Hubby


Jonathan and I have really been working on getting organized around here. It all started when we lost some of our W-2's and realized that we needed to get our act together. So we went through all the piles of papers around here and shredded most of them (that felt good). We have also been trying to get our priorities straight. We have decided to not turn on the TV until Kylee has gone to bed. Its amazing how much more time we have to spend with her when that darn TV isn't on. We have been taking her outside and letting her run around on the trampoline...she loves it! We need to save for a net now b/c it is making me nervous that she might go over the side.

But back to my hubby. He had to cover someone's late shift the other night so he got off 2 hours early today. When he got home I was cleaning the house while Kylee was napping. He said, "Let me eat my lunch and then I'll help you clean." I nearly fell out of my chair! There was no nagging or anything it just came out of his mouth. I absolutely love it when he helps me clean. Not only is it nice to do something together, but he cleans better than I do. He doesn't get overwhelmed, he just keeps going until the job is done. I love that about him. So I just wanted to give him credit for being so sweet!!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Jonathan, helping clean the house is better than ANY box of chocolates! I know your Valentines Day will be great b/c Rebecca is one happy girl!

Amanda said...

Way to go Jonathan!!! Becky's right - that's better than chocolate!

Chris said...

Jonathan is in trouble with the HG (Husband's Guild (tm)) He is making the rest of us look bad.