Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tags, Blocks and Poop Oh My!

We got a video camera before Kylee was born. We have tried to be diligent about taking videos, but I couldn't get them to work on my mac. This weekend my brother-in-law (thanks Scott) downloaded a converting program. So now for the first time Ouronlinetome includes video. This is really for Shara and other family that lives far away. Sorry its kind of long.

Update: That video didn't work so here is one where Kylee is helping Mommy fold laundry!

4 comments:

Shyla said...

What a funny little helper!

Amanda said...

Hilarious! She's precious! I love how they like to get right up to the camera!

Unknown said...

How cute! I love the little laugh/gurglr she lets out at the beginning! Its like she knows she is on camera!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big she's gotten! Thanks so much, that really brightened my week! Now I just keep coming back and watching it everytime I need a smile.