Thursday, October 30, 2008

Feeling better!

Kylee slept a lot this morning (she even took one nap on me...that never happens!). And she seems to be feeling a lot better. She has had three doses of antibiotic and is getting back to her old self. Today she successfully signed "more" while I was feeding her dinner. I know that she understood b/c I would ask, "More?" and she would sign "more." I was so excited!!

I also had my first conversation with her today. We were talking about why she couldn't hold the spoonful of food. She smiled and laughed like she was saying, "Silly Mommy." She also got her first two ant bites, poor baby. This was a vicious ant. It bit her on her hand and then I found it while she was eating and it bit me...you know where. Not pleasant. Then while I was giving her a bath I noticed that she had a bite on her back.

She also showed her observation skills today. She found an empty root beer can under the recliner (I guess I need to clean under there :) ) and she tilted it up like she was going to have her first sip of coke. Not yet baby girl!

Here are some pictures from last night's funival at church. As you can see she wasn't feeling very well. We didn't stay long. Just long enough for us to see our friend's cute kiddos and for her to show off her own cuteness.

This was the only time she wore her visor. But at least we got a picture!


"Maybe I should have been a butterfly?"


"Has everyone seen me looking cute? I'm ready to go!"


Here is a video of Kylee doing her boodie dance and other things. This is for AUNT SHARA!

6 comments:

David Dominguez said...

I'm glad Kylee is feeling better. Those ear infections can really get to them!! She was still adorable at Funival! That picture of the three of you looks great-- frame-worthy!

kristi@ishouldbemoppingthefloor said...

Ooops! That was not David Dominguez...rather his wife!! Sorry about that. Some people (ahem) just need to remember to sign out of the computer!

Beth said...

I am glad she is on the mend. She looks so adorable in her costume!! Too cute!

Melissa said...

She was such a cute little ladybug! I am glad she is feeling better now.

Amanda said...

Hi Rebecca! Sorry I haven't been on in awhile, I was missing my bookmarks because my computer is in the shop.

I'm sorry Kylee has been sick. I hope she gets tons better quickly. Her lady bug costume was so cute! I love lady bugs. :)

Amanda said...

Yay for Kylee signing "more!" Way to go! She was such a cute ladybug. Hope she's feeling all better now.