Tuesday, October 14, 2008

State Fair

My sister and brother-in-law invited us to come to the State Fair with them this past weekend. Jonathan had to work Saturday morning so Kylee and I headed up there with my mom Friday evening. We got to celebrate Scott's (my brother-in-law) b-day after we got there with some ice cream cake from Baskin Robin's, yummy!

Saturday morning we went over to the outlet mall in Allen and I got Kylee some clothes. I haven't really bought her very many clothes b/c we had a lot that was given to us. So it was kind of fun to pick out new stuff. Then we had lunch and put Kylee down for a nap. Jonathan was supposed to come and meet us after he got off work, but he ended up having a migraine and had to stay home.

When we got to the fair the OU/Texas game was just getting out so it was very crowded. But after the crowds cleared out it was very nice. The weather was perfect and there was even a breeze. Kylee did awesome! She only cried once when she wanted to nurse. The rest of the time she was totally fascinated by all of the people and lights. She ended up staying up the whole time! Needless to say she slept very well the next day.






Karen and Scott



The famous "Big Tex!"



She is ready for a good time!



Believe it or not this is at 10 PM!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rebecca-I was at the OU/Texas game. Sorry I didn't bump into you and meet your daughter! Hope you're doing well-JF