Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Saturday Jonathan and I were planning to take Kylee to the pumpkin patch. Both of the Grandmas decided to come up and join us. We got some cute pictures, but Kylee seemed to always know to turn away when we got the camera out.




How do I get out of here?



Now this is the life!

The Grandmas hooked Kylee up with a new fall wardrobe (thank you Nonny and Grandma!!) We had to get 18 month clothes! Maybe she can go back and wear 12 months after she slims down?

6 comments:

Beth said...

Your pictures are so cute! I love the one of her lounging with the pumpkins!

Becky said...

Looks like a fun afternoon :) My fave...the pic of the three of you AND the one of Kylee touching the scarecrow's clothing?! She's thinking..."who in the world would put clothes on this guy?"

Love her halloween top and leggings too :)

Unknown said...

Way fun! She's such a cute little girl!

Mary Ann Melton said...

Such cute photos! What a fun excursion! So glad that the grammas got to go too!

Amanda said...

Well, I'm partial to chubby babies myself. :) She's just precious! I love the last pic of her in the pumpkins!

Anonymous said...

The pics are sooooo cute! And I agree with Amanda, chubby babies are the cutiest!