Monday, September 03, 2007

Good first week

I must say that this was probably my best first week ever. I know the majority of my kids because this is my 3rd year at the same school. I even have some kiddos in 1st grade that I had in PK. It is really cool to see how they have grown, but that their name still pops in my head when I see them. I have been very exhausted this week. I am teaching an extra grade level this year and it has made a big difference in my afternoons. I think it is going to be a good year, but I will be exhausted :)

Jonathan got to feel Kylee kick two times yesterday! He was very excited. I have caught him talking to my belly at night while I am asleep. It is very sweet.

Jonathan got the garage cleaned out yesterday and put the utility shelf together so that we can organize our junk. We bought a garage door opener two weeks ago so hopefully he will get that installed today and my dream of parking my car in the garage will come true. I think we are going to give our dead car to the salvation army this week so that Jonathan can park in the driveway again. I hope all of you are having a good Labor Day!

7 comments:

Sendy said...

Having an organized garage is so great! We're getting there too. :) I'm glad to hear that you think this will be a good year. I hope you don't get too exhausted.
We're having a good Labor Day, hope you are too!

Anonymous said...

Is Kylee the name you're going with? I think that's such a cute name!!--AT

Rebecca said...

Yes we are going to use Kylee as of right now. We picked out the name while we were in college and we still like it. So her full name will be Kylee Michelle

Amanda said...

How exciting!! And I am so glad that school is going so well. Take care of yourself, though I'm sure you will.

Are you guys still adopting Bryan?

Karen said...

6 weeks have passed. Time for another belly shot.

Rebecca said...

Yes I am planning to take one this weekend!

Chris said...

We wanted an organized garage but it is now too late for us.