Sunday, September 23, 2007

Up again

So I'm up at 4 AM. There is an infomercial on for a new battery powered duster. The lady is dancing around while she dusts. Who does that??

Our a/c is not working properly. It seems to be freezing up. We first noticed that it wasn't cooling down to the right temperature and running continuously. Jonathan looked at the inside unit and it had ice on it! So every time we left the house yesterday we turned it off so that it would unfreeze. It is still under warranty so hopefully they will be able to fix it soon.

We are teaching the 3rd grade Sunday school class and I still haven't even looked at the lesson so I guess now is as good a time as any. I hope that all of you are sleeping well.

3 comments:

Karianne said...

That same thing happened to our AC this summer. It ended up being a $1500 repair. Hopefully yours won't be near that much! If it's under warranty, though, that's a good thing.

Good luck!

Amanda said...

Yikes~ 4 AM?!?! Hope you will be able to sleep better soon.

Sendy said...

Yup, lots of middle of the night wake ups! So sorry you are having to deal with it. I started noticing if I woke up after 3:30, I couldn't get back to sleep the rest of the night. Hope it doesn't get too bad for you.
I love reading your pregnant posts. Wish we were there to really share in this! Lots of hugs are being sent your way.