Saturday, September 15, 2007

Expressions

Bryan never ceases to make us laugh. Once when Karen was visiting she asked if we just laughed all of the time. I said yes and that it was God's way of helping us deal with the hard times. So Jonathan and I were talking the other day about something that happened at school. He said, "Well you were chewing her out." Bryan piped in and said, "What? Did you eat her?" I just laughed again thinking about it!!!!

Bryan is doing well in 2nd grade so far. He is switching classes and it seems to be going okay. One teacher does science and math and the other teacher does language arts and social studies. He has been in a good mood almost every day this year when we pick him up from day care. I think the kids are nicer to him now that his birthmark is gone. I'm so thankful that we got that done and that Medicaid took care of it for us.

I had another doctor's appt. on Wednesday. It was just a belly check. I asked him a couple of questions and we listened to the heartbeat. It was a lot slower than last time, but he didn't seem concerned. She is starting to get big enough to be uncomfortable now. Yesterday I felt full at work all day. It wasn't a feeling like I had eaten too much, but that my insides are smushed (is that a word?) She has been kicking a lot and I have been feeling her during the day rather than just at night when I lay down. I know I need to post a belly shot and I will as soon as Jonathan gets around to taking one.

Jonathan hurt his back at work the other day. He lifted a box wrong that was too heavy. He went to the doctor and they said that he must have sprained something and to take it easy. Then it was hurting so bad that he had to go back again. They gave him a shot of steroids and so now he feels fine. I just hope the relief lasts until after they wear off.

No comments: