Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Fundraiser

Last week Bryan came home with a fund raiser. He showed it to Jonathan and informed him that he was planning on selling 100 items so that he could get the dvd player. Jonathan told him "Good luck!"

Then Bryan started bringing Jonathan toys from his room and putting them in a big pile. When Jonathan asked him what he was doing, Bryan said, "These are all of the things I want to sell." Jonathan chuckled a little and told him that he had to sell things that were in the magazine. Bryan said, "Oh I think I get it." Then he brought Jonathan a gold necklace (they have necklaces in the magazine). Jonathan set him straight and even practiced his selling bit with him. Bryan was ready when I came home. He went through the magazine and showed me everything that he thought I would like to buy.

On Sunday Bryan was showing the brochure to Pam (my mother-in-law). Pam found a candle that she wanted and Bryan told her that she couldn't order that one because Grandma had already picked it. I guess he thought there was one of each thing and that was it. Kids :)

5 comments:

Sendy said...

Love it! He is too funny!

Shyla said...

I'm very excited I got added to your list of linked blogs. If I knew how to do that I'd add you. Unfortunately I am NOT computer savvy!

Amanda said...

One of the many reasons I don't like fund raisers!! Poor kids.

Chris said...

I know. I hate those kid fund raisers. It seems like they are taking advantage of the kids.

Alisha Stewart said...

Hey, I didn't think anyone else blogged around here. Everyone back in Lubbock does it. So great to see I'm not the only one.
Alisha