Saturday, November 03, 2007

Long Time

So it has been forever since I posted, I'm very sorry. My internal clock woke me up at 6 AM so I decided to finally update my blog. We have been crazy busy trying to get the house ready for the baby. We have been cleaning out the office and trying to find a place for all of the junk that we have accumulated in there over the years. Of course we have gotten rid of some of it, but some stuff we still need. For instance I have all of my formal dresses from college hanging in that closet and I'm not sure where I'm going to put them. Our house has no coat closet so all of our coats are hanging in our closet in our bedroom. Needless to say, it is pretty full. But I guess we'll figure it out.

We bought an armoire desk and put it in the entryway. It is no ideal, but it doesn't look too bad. That is one reason that I haven't posted in a while. Jonathan had to run the cable for the internet up through the wall in the attic and back down to the entryway. For some reason entryways are not equipped for internet, weird? LOL


We have made a lot of progress as far as Kylee's room goes. Jonathan put the crib together a couple of weeks ago and I had to put the bedding on it as soon as I could. Here is a picture. Bryan says that he is in jail.

We bought the paint for her room, it is a light shade of purple. Kim and Marj (my nieces) are coming up tonight to help Jonathan paint. I can't paint because of the fumes. Some people say that you can some people say that you can't, I am going with the people that say that you can't. I'd rather be safe than sorry. I will post a picture of the finished product on Sunday. Kylee is getting very big and so is my belly. She has been kicking a lot and she really likes to roll over. Last night our family entertainment was watching her roll over and seeing my belly contort to her motion. Even Bryan got into it!

We started our childbirth classes two weeks ago. They have been interesting. I have learned about dialating, efacement and that I can get my epidural at 4cm! That is the most important thing that I have learned so far. The nurse that is teaching the classes goes to our church and is very sweet. Hopefully she will be on duty when I deliver. We are going for a 3-d ultrasound this afternoon, I am so excited. We get to see what she looks like!!! And confirm one more time that she is a girl before we paint her room purple. I will post pictures from that as soon as I have them. I hope everyone is doing well!

Something is wrong with the blogger site and it won't let me put the picture of the crib when it is finished so I will have to do that later.

3 comments:

Karianne said...

That's great that you are getting everything ready already. You are super on-top of things.

Post those belly shots soon! :)

Shyla said...

You're having a baby girl!!! I can't believe we had to imply that. I love the name Kylee... does she have a middle name? Clay and I are so excited for you guys. Can't wait to see her :)

April said...

That is exciting that you are getting ready and have the crib done and everything! Clint and I are working on all that too. We are having to rearrange several things in our tiny little apartment as well so that is our first task. Then we can put the crib together. I like the name Kylee too... that is cute! We still don't know if we are having a boy or girl! We are still deciding on a boy name and girl name. I'm glad things are going well!