Wednesday, November 21, 2007

We are so blessed!

I had my baby shower two Sundays ago and I felt very blessed. We got almost almost everything that we need. It was so sweet of everyone to come. My family came up from Austin and some dear friends came with them. I have an awesome church family and I can't wait for Kylee to meet everyone. Here are some pictures from the shower.

Well I tried to upload some pictures, but its not working!

We also had Bryan's b-day party that weekend while the whole fam was in town. He had a great time. We got him a trampoline and he really enjoyed that. We had cupcakes and hot dogs so the food was pretty easy.

We have Kylee's room all set up except for the nightstand. Hopefully Jonathan and I will have time to put that together this weekend. He is busy putting together his new computer. He got an end of the year bonus at work so we had Christmas early. Karen and I got up early and went shopping. We found a great deal on a camcorder so now we are ready for Kylee to come!

Bryan is spending the weekend at Grandma's so we have had the house to ourselves. We slept in late, went out to lunch, did a little shopping and watched a movie in front of the fire. I love having a fire place. We always go through a lot of firewood in the winter time.

We are hoping to fix up Bryan's room a little. He loves to go and sit in Kylee's room because all of her stuff is new. We got the faux blinds for her room and he said that we were rich. I think Jonathan and I are going to get him a dresser and some new blinds. He really wants to paint his room too, but I think we might just put up some border.

I hope all of you had wonderful Turkey days!

2 comments:

Alisha Stewart said...

Hey girl,
You guys have been pretty busy. I'm glad you got the baby's room finished. I know what a relief that is!
Alisha

Jennifer said...

I still have to get your shower gift! Bad me!
--jen