Saturday, November 10, 2007

Busy weekend.

So I'm up at 5 AM on a Saturday morning, how annoying. I guess my body is getting me ready for when the baby comes. Jonathan finished painting her room and it is very purple. At first it kind of overwhelmed me, but I think that it will look very nice once the whole room is done.

Last night we had dinner with a couple and then they came over and helped us get all the painting tape up in Kylee's room. After that we watched Ratatouille. It was very cute. I only slept through the middle 30 minutes, so I can definitely say that the beginning and end are excellent.

Karen and Scott are coming up today around lunch time....I am so excited! We haven't gotten to spend any quality time together in a long time. They are going to help us put the furniture together and then we are going to go out for an adult dinner. We got a babysitter for Bryan!

Then Sunday afternoon is my shower and I am excited. Then Sunday night the whole fam will be here so we are having a birthday party for Bryan. Jonathan and I are going to get him a trampoline and I can't wait to see the look on his face. We are just inviting family because our family is so big, they totally make the party!!

I went to the doctor on Wednesday and he says that everything looks good. When he measured my belly I asked him if it was unusually large. People at work have been making comments about how big I am and that I look like I'm about to pop! He said, "Well you just tell those people to mind their own business. Your belly is measuring right on target." He is such a great doctor. I needed some encouragement after getting on the scale. That is the part of the visit that I hate. The first five months I had almost no weight gain and now I have had a lot. I told him I am exercising everyday and watching what I eat. He said not to worry and if I am doing those two things, there's nothing else that he can ask.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Becca,
I enjoy reading your blog so much. I hope you all have a really good visit with Karen and Scott. I am looking forward to the shower tommorrow.