Sunday, November 04, 2007

Kylee

My sister-in-law recently got a job at one of those 3-d ultrasound offices. So we went down yesterday and got our very own 3-d ultrasound! It was so fun. They projected it on a huge screen and the whole family could see everything. It took me a while to get used to the images, but I finally caught on. The first time that I saw her, I just wanted to hold her. She is so cute. She definitely has the Gondola nose from my dad's side! Isn't that cool that I can already see that?

Here is a picture of her being sweet. Isn't she cute?

Here is a picture of her with her mouth open.

Here is a picture of her sucking on her umbilical chord. On the video you can actually see her sucking! I know there is probably a way to post the video, but I haven't figured out how yet.

Shara also confirmed that she is in fact a Kylee and not a Kyle!

Shara said that overall she was a very cooperative baby.

4 comments:

April said...

Wow! Those are great pictures! Don't you just love technology?! :)

Karen said...

Those are awesome! Especially the first one. I can't wait to hold her either.

Anonymous said...

Aww...she looks so cute already! :) I hope I get to meet her sometime!--AT

kristi@ishouldbemoppingthefloor said...

Rebecca-- these are so amazing! I can't wait to see Miss Kylee! You must be getting so excited.

Take Care!
Kristi D.