Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Cookies

We just got finished making sugar cookies. Dad even got in on the action. Here are some pictures.



Bryan with his huge Ginger bread man!


Daddy helped add the final touches to an even bigger Gingerbread man/Angel.


My mother-in-law (Nonny) took the kids for two whole days! I got all my errands run yesterday. It was so nice to run into a store and run out. I headed out to the doctor about 8:00 yesterday morning and I didn't get back from running errands until 2!! Everything went well with the doctor. He said that he was fine with me doing a v-bac (delivery after a c-section). He didn't mention my weight, but I know that I have gained too much. I will have to be more careful in this last trimester. He said that Bailey was measuring right at 28 weeks and my tighters are still measuring zero!

Jonathan and I decided to open one gift from each other last night. I got him the new/old Super Mario Brothers for the wii and he got me a new camera. My camera was still one of those 4 mexapixel kinds. The new one takes much better pictures! We played Mario Brothers for a while. It brought back lots of memories and it is actually a game that I will play.

This morning I worked on Kylee's room. I have been putting the clothes that don't fit her in her closet since she was born. There are lots of clothes in there! I have needed to go through them to get ready for Bailey, but I knew that was next to impossible with a little helper named Kylee around. It took me almost 2 hours, but I finally got it done. I put 4 huge crates of clothes in the garage to be put in the attic until they fit Bailey. I went ahead and hung up clothes for Bailey while I was sorting them. Now they are ready for her arrival even though I have three more months.

Please keep my mom in your prayers. She was put in the hospital Monday night with pneumonia. She got to go home today and seems to be doing well, but I am worried that she will over do it. She needs to rest!

I hope that all of you have a very Merry Christmas!!

No comments: