Monday, January 04, 2010

Christmas 2009!

So I know this is a little late, but oh well.

Jonathan's Mom, Dad and Sister came up to our house for Christmas Eve. Shara and the boys went to see Avatar while Pam, Kylee and I wrapped some last minute gifts. We then had snacks and opened presents. We tried to take turns opening presents. We started at 6:45 and at 7:15 Kylee was done and ready for bed. So we tried to hurry up and have her open all of her presents and then we put her in bed. We had a great night!!


Kylee feeding her new baby from Nonny and Mawmaw. (I haven't showed her that it poops and pees yet).

Bryan got new shoes from Papo!


Bryan got a really cool laso rope from Uncle Herschel and Aunt Pattie


Jonathan got new work gloves.

I got a new gps!! Thank you Chris and Pam. Chris set it up for me and he named it "Saving Becca." I think that is a very appropriate title.


Christmas morning we stayed at home and opened presents with just the four of us. We always enjoy spending Christmas morning at our house. We let the kids open their stockings and see their presents from Santa when they get up, then we eat a big breakfast and open the rest of the presents. Kylee woke us up at 6:30 and when we went into the living room Bryan had already sorted all of the presents and was waiting for us to get up!


Kylee got a new rocking chair from "Santa"
Bryan got a new tractor from John Deere.

This is one of my favorite pictures! Kylee is giving Bryan a hug and thanking him for the set of tools that he gave her.


Here's Bryan with all of the presents. We tried really hard to get Kylee to sit still for this picture, but we did not succeed.

We headed up to my sister's house in Allen (north of Dallas) about 1:00 on Christmas day. I got to use my new gps and I didn't get lost. We had 16 people at Karen and Scott's house, thanks for putting up with us!! We had a great time just being together, cooking and looking at Christmas lights. Karen and Scott took us to the Galleria Mall and we got to see the huge Christmas tree. That is a huge mall. I must say that is my first time to be there. Maybe the next time I go back I can actually do some shopping :)

This is a video of Kylee doing the Cha Cha Slide!




Kylee hanging out with Aunt Karen and Wallace!


Kylee helping Mommy make scrambled eggs.

Mom making breakfast!

I hope that all of you and yours had a very Merry Christmas.

1 comment:

Sendy said...

You have such a wonderful family! It looks like your Christmas was absolutely wonderful!