Monday, January 25, 2010

Farm Party

We had Kylee's birthday party on Saturday. For her first birthday we just had the family come to the house so we decided to go all out for this one. We had it at our church and it turned out great! We had a farm theme which proved to be more difficult than I thought. I assumed that the party stores would have farm stuff, but boy was I wrong. I looked at our small store here and all they had was zoo stuff. So I ran down to Round Rock and they said they only sold it online. So I had to be creative. I went to the teacher store and bought a bulletin board set to decorate and found some pictures online to make the cupcake toppers. I think it turned out pretty cute!











Kylee loved the bounce house. Thanks to my friend Brooke for letting me borrow it. Now every time we drive by the church Kylee says, "Bouncy House!" I was so proud of sweet Kylee. She blew out the candle all by herself. My how she has grown in a year. Kylee was blessed with a lot of gifts, thank you to everyone for being so generous. She had lots of helpers with opening them so we finished in record time! One our friends had her birthday that night and Kylee thought that she should open all of her gifts too. I guess she was on a role.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

The decorations look great! Way to go, Mom! She is looking so grown up already. I'm glad she had so much fun.

Shyla said...

Happy birthday Kylee! What a fun party :)!