Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Birthday fun!

Last weekend we celebrated Bryan's 11th birthday. His actual birthday was in November, but we couldn't get the gym at church reserved until this month. I think it was a great success. I was definitely exhausted at the end of the night, but that means I did my job, right?

My camera died in the middle of the party so I don't have very many pictures. Here are the ladies making pizza! Thank you to all of my family for the help!


I am feeling very pregnant lately. My scholiosis has been bothering me so I started wearing my inserts again. I am hoping that will help. I am also trying to not carry Kylee as much so that means that we will have a lot more spankings around here. She really like to run from Mommy! Please pray that I will do what I need to do, spankings are hard for me. Here I am at 23 weeks.


Jonathan and I got to do all of our Christmas shopping on Sunday. My mom was in town and kept the kiddos for us. We actually only had to go to two stores and ordered one thing on line. We still have to get some other little presents, but we are done with the kids!! One thing that made shopping so easy this year was that I took Bryan to Target with a clipboard. I told him to make his Christmas list while we were there. So he wrote down everything he wanted and I came home and looked at all of it online before we went shopping. So we knew how much everything cost and what we could get.

Kylee loves to cook. I got her some pots and pans for Christmas and she woke up from her nap right as I finished wrapping them. I had gone in the other room to put something away and I came back to find that she had unwrapped them and was saying, "Oooh!" Luckily she quickly got distracted by something else and I re-wrapped them and put them away. I guess I can't put the presents under the tree as a I wrap them this year!



And yes I know that I am up at crazy hours, yea for being pregnant!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

LOL! First, I love that you're posting this in the wee hours of the morning! Too funny! And, Kylee getting her presents...hehe! You look great! Hope your back feels better with the inserts.

Melissa said...

I just recently broke Ty of the whole running away habit. Yes, spankings were involved, but we were really consistent with it, and he learned fairly quickly. You can do it! You'll definitely want her to stay by your side without running when your hands are full with a tiny baby!

P.S. You look really cute and healthy pregnant but sorry about the back pain

Unknown said...

You look so pretty all pregnant and such. It really stinks that your back hurts, though. I remember my back hurting a lot when I was pregnant, and I didn't have any underlying problems. I'll pray that you're able to keep in alignment.

Lily doesn't necessarily run away (she does occasionally, but not a lot) but she IS clingy and fusses if I don't pick her up all the time. I've thought that I need to work on breaking her of this too so that whenever I am pregnant again I don't have to break my back picking her up. And she's getting heavy!! :)