Saturday, December 19, 2009

Nine Years

Yesterday was our 9th Anniversary!! I can't believe that we have been married that long. Our sweet friends kept Kylee and Bryan for us so that we could have a night out. We went to the Olive Garden to eat and then headed over to the mall to a watch a movie. We saw "The Blind Side." I highly recommend it!! It's one of those stories that really makes you thankful for what you have. I only had to go to the bathroom twice, so I saw most of the movie. It was so nice to have a night out without the kids, thank you Locklins!!!! I love you Jonathan and I look forward to many more years to come.

3 comments:

Shyla said...

Congratulations! You guys make such a wonderful couple have have created such a beautiful, God-centered home to raise your kids. May God shower you with even more blessings in the coming 9+ years!

Beth said...

Happy Anniversary!! So happy for you guys! Miss you!

Sendy said...

Happy be-lated anniversary!