Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Yay for Grandparents!!

Last Friday I dropped the kids off at Jonathan's parents and we had a weekend without kids :) I got home about 7:00 and Jonathan had straightened the entire house and was ready for our date complete with a tie! We went to Texas Roadhouse and I had ribs for the first time, yummy. Saturday morning we slept in and hung around the house for a while. Then we went to see the new Transformers movie. I like it better than the first one.

Then we picked up dinner and headed home. We decided to take a little nap after dinner (such and exhausting day right?). We laid down about 6:30 and slept all night!! I guess we needed the rest. I missed the kids a lot. That was the first time I had left Kylee for more than one night. She didn't seem all that impressed to see me, but I told myself that she missed me anyway.

Bryan has his TAKS test today and tomorrow so please say a prayer for him. We are going to celebrate his last day tomorrow by going to a new little water park in town. Jonathan got tickets for Friday night's rodeo from work so we are going to check that out. Then Saturday morning he is driving a tractor in the big Belton parade. We have never gotten to go so we are excited. Then Monday Jonathan is off so we are going to take the kids to Sea World. Whoo I'm tired just thinking about all of the excitement.

Here is a picture of Kylee tryin on her cousin's shoes!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Whew! I'm exhausted from reading your plans for the weekend! I'm glad you guys got some time together. I understand that it is precious when you get it! I will be learning about that soon!

Have a great weekend with your family!

Shyla said...

Ok, after your facebook comment do you have something you need to tell us???

Have a fun weekend.