Friday, July 03, 2009

Busy day

I decided to take Kylee to the doctor today because she has been super fussy and i thought she might have another ear infection festering. I called this morning and I got the operator. She told me that it was a holiday and only the walk-in clinic was open. So I went ahead and put Kylee down for a nap and waited to go until later.

We headed out about 10 o'clock to go to the doctor and run a few errands. We got to the doctor and it turns out that the operator was a little confused... the walk-in clinic was closed and you could see the doctor by appointment only. She said that she would squeeze me in, thank you! She check Kylee over and said that her ear looked perfect. That is the first time that we have ever been to the doctor since she was 9 months where she did not have an ear infection. So I guess she has just been extra fussy. I think we are going to try and get some blackout material for her curtains to help her go to sleep at night better.

After we left the doctor's office we went to Discount Tire to get our tires rotated. It turned out that we needed 3 new tires and there was a 2 and half hour wait. I would have come back another day, but we are planning to go to Dallas tomorrow and kind of need safe tire. Luckily our tires still had some warranty left on them so they prorated our new ones!

I took the kids over to the mall to spend our 2 and half hours. Of course I did not have a stroller in the car today so we rented one when we got there. The kids played in the play area a while and then Jonathan came to meet us for lunch. By the time we were done eating we had wasted 2 hours and our car was done. I'm thankful that we got to spend our day in the mall instead of a tire store.

Both of the kids feel asleep on the way home and we all took a two hour nap. Yay for exhausted kids.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute picture!

So what you're basically telling me here, is that I need to take my camera with me everywhere I go, just in case there is a photo op? :)

I'm glad everything turned out ok!

kristi@ishouldbemoppingthefloor said...

You were a busy girl! Glad for no ear infections!