Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

I hope all of you had a wonderful Easter! We were afraid it would be another year where we had to have our egg hunt inside the house, but it turned out to be a beautiful day. Last year Kylee was only 3 months old so she did not participate in the whole egg hunt. We were excited to have a nice day for her first official Easter. Here are some pictures from the day. Sorry Grandmas I didn't get a really good picture of her in her dress. She wouldn't stand still so I had to hold her.


Kylee helping Bubba find his eggs


Bryan and his lute.

Kylee enjoying her chocolate. (Don't worry we only gave her one)See Kylee loves her Bubba!

After searching finding a couple of eggs, Kylee decided it was more interesting to go and play in her house. Luckily we also hid some eggs in there.

We had a great time with Bryan this weekend. He had Friday off so we had a longer visit. We surprised him when he got here with a new room! We painted the walls blue and painted his furniture black so that it would match. He didn't believe us that it was the same furniture. I will get a picture soon.

Kylee absolutely adores Bryan. She giggles at him all the time. When she got home to see him she immediately held up her arms for him to hold her. She follows him around and loves to play in the same room as him. I was very proud of him, he even let her play with his cars. He is such a great big brother. I was worried about their relationship since they have been separated, but I think they will get along well. What an answered prayer.

Please continue to remember my mom in your prayers. She has begun a lot of the preparations for radiation and is still in good spirits. A friend from school introduced her to her parents and she is staying with them in Houston. Another answered prayer.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Cute pics Rebecca! It's so sweet how Kylee loves Bryan so much. She's so precious!

Amanda said...

Your mom is in Houston?? Is there anything we can do? Email me. The only email I have for you is the one from your job you no longer work at! :)

I'm glad you guys had such a good Easter! Looks like fun!