Friday, May 08, 2009

Shocking!

I know that all of you are shocked that I am actually updating my blog, but here goes. We have been doing a lot around here, but as I sit down to write, not a whole lot sticks out.

Last weekend we went to East Texas to visit Kylee's Great Grandparents and she had a great time. She was very entertaining to the family. When we got there she put on a show with her twirling and dancing.

We took her in a covered wagon:

Here she is with her Great Uncle Herschel


She really enjoyed the ramp outside of Herschel's house


We got her a kitchen at a garage sale. Here she is practicing her skills :)
And one to make you say, "Ahh."

2 comments:

Becky said...

Some weeks/months are like that...your just too busy with LIFE to blog and that's totally understandable!

I HeArT Kylee's doggie ears...she looks so happy and content!

Yes, the lasts picture made me say...awhhh ;)

HUGS!!!

Shyla said...

She's getting so big!