Thursday, April 02, 2009

New additions

Jonathan's parents moved into a new house and we got their old stove and fridge. The stove is a flat top and the fridge is a side by side with the little water and ice thingy. Here are our new additions.


Kylee really likes her bathing suits. She has figured out which drawer they are in and helps herself daily. I guess she likes that they are silky like her blankie. Here is a picture of her carrying them around.

I finally put one of them on her. She was trying to put it on herself and she was so excited when I helped her. I think I am going to have return it though, it is a 2T and it left little marks on her. I am still waiting for her to "slim down."


4 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE glass-top stoves. I thought I would hate them until I had one in Moscow and they are fabulous. When they're cool, they're extra counter top. And when you're cutting pizza or something, there's a flat place to set it where you don't have to put down hot pads. Don't worry about Kylee slimming down. I'm sure she eats healthy so it's all just based on how her body is. She is super cute all chubby!

Shyla said...

The piggy tails are adorable. She looks so serious in her swim suit!

Becky said...

WOW, nice hand me downs! I love our flat top stove too! Aren't they nice?!?!!

Kylee is ready to hit the pool...me too girlfriend! Counting down the days :)

Lovin' those pig tails too.

A.DOR.A.BLE

kristi@ishouldbemoppingthefloor said...

Love your new appliances! Does your stove have 5 burners? Wow-- that's so cool! Love the little bathing beauty! So cute!