Friday, January 09, 2009

Water heater :(

Well last week I got up to the sound of rain. I went to the window and discovered that there was no rain. Odd, huh? So I listened for the source and it was the garage. I opened the door and found water in a line going all the way to the door. The water heater was leaking! I called Jonathan and he told me how to turn the water off.

So it was 9:30 AM and I hadn't even taken a shower or brushed my teeth and the water was off. I called a good friend and she graciously offered for me to come over and use her facilities. We lived without hot water for a couple of days until Jonathan could put in a new water heater. We got Christmas money, we spent Christmas money. Its times like these that you truly feel like an adult. The first hot shower that I took was awesome. DON'T TAKE YOUR HOT WATER FOR GRANTED :)

We ordered a new big girl car seat for Kylee. It is made by the first years and it is really nice. There is no re lacing when changing the straps and we can use it until she weighs 65 lbs. We highly recommend it. Kylee was so excited when it came in the mail. She couldn't wait to get inside of it. Then she fussed when she was finally in it. After Daddy came home and adjusted it, she decided it was okay.


I love this picture. She looks so bored like she just doesn't know what to do next.

We spent a little time outside. Yes that is the street behind her, we have a small yard.
Kylee was helping me with the laundry :) She put this on her head and then cried when I tried to take it off of her. What a silly girl.
Bath time, need I say more?
Here is Kylee throwing a fit b/c she isn't getting her way :)
Kylee strutting her stuff. Yes the Christmas tree is still up.Here is a game of peekaboo. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Those are too cute - especially the peekaboo video! She's so precious - I can't believe she's 1 already!!!