Monday, January 12, 2009

BIRTHDAY GIRL!!

One year ago our sweet little Kylee was born at 2:56 PM. Everyone told me how quickly it would go by, but I couldn't understand it until I lived it. We have absolutely enjoyed being Kylee's parents. She has such a tender spirit and curious personality. I love to watch her as she discovers all of the things around her. She has been such a joy in our lives. We feel honored to be your parents and we are looking forward to sharing so many more memories with you.

Here are some pictures from the past year :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLEE

Update: We just let her eat her cupcake and she absolutely loved it. She spit up a little when she got out of the bathtub so I guess it was a sugar overload. We also let her have a cup of whole milk with her dinner and she loved that too. I was dreading the transition, but it was no problem!



6 comments:

Unknown said...

Awe, what a sweet baby girl! Congratulations!

Shyla said...

Happy Birthday Kylee! I still love the tutu picture that is too cute!

Jennifer said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KYLEE!! Amanda and I were walking last night, and figured out that Ava was born on your birthday! It was YOUR birthday first, though! Enjoy year #2!

Beth said...

Happy birthday, Kylee!! You are such a little cutie pie!!

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday, cutie girl! I just love your tutu picture!

Unknown said...

That tutu picture is just too-too adorable!