Friday, September 26, 2008

Shopping

We have had a trying morning. Kylee took a 30 minute morning nap and when she got up she was grouchy of course. She followed me around and didn't know what she wanted. There was no playgroup so I had to find another reason to get out of the house. We headed to the bank to deposit a check. She seemed to be very content in the car so all was well. Then I looked back and she was asleep. Now most moms might be thankful for that, but not me. I look forward to her naps. I can take a nap or get things done that I have needed to do. So all in all she took another 30 minute nap. As soon as I pulled in the driveway she woke up and smiled at me. So I just laid her down to go to sleep. She is exhausted, but she doesn't know it so she is screaming. I decided to hide away in my bedroom where I couldn't hear her and do a little blogging.

Last night after Jonathan got home we headed over to Cato to do some shopping (he went to Radio Shack actually). I got some great buys: 2 shirts, a skirt, a dress that I think I can nurse in (yea), a pair of shoes and a pair of jeans all for $70! All of it was on the clearance rack except for the jeans. Cato is now my favorite store. I still need a few more shirts all of mine seem to have shrunk. They fit me fine before the baby, but now they are too short. It couldn't be that I grew could it?

Have a good weekend.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Girl, I LOVE a good bargain and CATO is definately a place to find good bargains! Hope you had fun doing a little "me" shopping, we need to do that every now and then! Can't wait to see your new stuff! HUGS :)

Amanda said...

Everyone I know says their shirts are shorter post-baby! All of mine are. Weird. CATO is great! I love that store! Glad you got some good bargains! And you gotta love a dress you can actually nurse in!!!