Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Thankfulness

Kylee loves to be outside so this morning after breakfast we went and sat on our swing in the backyard. We were singing and having a good 'ole time and it made me think how lucky I am. I have the privilege to stay at home with my beautiful daughter. I have a wonderful husband who loves me very much and takes really good care of me. Sometimes I get selfish and jealous of my friends who have bigger houses, nicer cars and other "better" things. I have to remember that everything is a gift from God and he deserves the glory for everything in my life. I have a wonderful home, great friends and a very supportive family. I have a lot to be thankful.

So for the real reason most of you read this, here are some pictures of Kylee.

We spent some time on the trampoline last night....


Kylee and Mommy


Kylee and Daddy


Kylee doesn't really like the grass, but she tolerates it


She has recently taken an interest in books. She got this one out of the basket herself!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are cute! She's getting so big! :) -- AT

Becky said...

A girl after my own heart...she DOES love to swing!! I enjoyed indulging in singing and swinging with her when she stayed with us the other afternoon too! Isn't it nice to get outside in cooler temps? Hugs!!

Amanda said...

She's getting so old! Reading books to herself! Precious. You are right - we all have a lot to be thankful for. Thanks for reminding me of that.

April said...

She is so sweet! She's getting prettier and prettier everyday!